One of the most important, yet difficult, elements in process improvement is understanding the current process. Effective process mapping is vital to this, and our Process Mapping Workshop covers the key skills needs to map, and also analyse, a business process while avoiding excessive technical detail.
Who Should Attend?
Our “Process Mapping” course provides a straightforward introduction to process mapping and process analysis. The course will be of most benefit to members of an improvement team who want to work on a specific process of interest to them.
It is also of relevance to improvement team facilitators who want to improve their skills.
Topics covered include:
- Overview of the Lean philosophy
- Lean simulation
- Process Mapping Basics
- Understanding the Process: What does the Customer value?
- Process Metrics and Process Performance
- Process Mapping Practical
- Understanding the Process: Problem Statement – Goal Statement
- Creative Ways of Understanding and Solving Process Problems
- Developing the FutureState Process Map
The course lasts one or two days depending on client requirements. The course is delivered by Ross Maynard, Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants. Ross has over 20 years experience in the field of process improvement and lean finance.