One of the keys to successful and sustainable process improvement is that the people working in the process are empowered to fix problems and improvement efficiency. This requires support and encouragement from management, as well as strong improvement skills in the process team.
Our training and development services focus on building awareness of the principles of improvement, as well as developing improvement skills. Our core programmes include:
- Lean Awareness – an overview of the philosophy of lean improvement and the skills involved;
- Getting Started with Process Improvement – how to start and structure an improvement project including core improvement tools;
- Practical Problem Solving – the tools used in problem solving and improvement;
- Process Mapping Workshop – simple tools to map and analyse processes;
- Statistical Process Control for Beginners – the simple tools used to monitor process performance.
Our other training courses, aimed at accountants and technical professionals include:
- The Science of Presentations for Accountants and Technical Professionals – the science behind structuring and delivering great presentations;
- Fraud Risk Management – identifying and dealing with fraud risk for small and medium sized businesses.
Please contact us for more information.